1060mm Spica VIII LED Lightbar R65 Class II Certified
SPICA VIII FULL LENGTH LIGHTBAR
One of the brightest, well-designed lightbars that the market has seen up to now. Prisma Signal is proud to present this highly efficient lightbar, developed to suit most needs and designed and tested to comply with world standards.
Available in any color or configuration, the Spica comes in a variety of lengths in configurations of 2, 4, 8, 12, 16 or 20 clusters along with R65 approved end caps.
The mini-bar range is mostly magnet-mounted and the full-length range can be mounted to the roof of a vehicle by means of high-quality brackets.
The Spica range comes standard with a wired configuration or with a digital controller. It can also be connected with any standard Prisma Signal controller.
• ECE R65 Class 2 Approval
• Hybrid Wide-Angle Reflector Optics
• 360 Degree Visibility
• Voltage: 12/24VDC
• Size: 1060 mm (L) x 170 mm (D) x 54.5 mm (H)
• LED: 60, 108, 204 x 1W High-Intensity LED’s
• Current: 9-17A@12V; 4.5-8.5A@24V
• Housing: Anodized Aluminium
• Lens & End Cap: Polycarbonate
• Cable Length: 7m for wire version and 5m for switch panel version.
• Wire or switch panel version
• Function: power on/ pattern change/ hi-low power
• 10 Flash patterns (Standard and standard plus version).
• 24 Flash patterns (Full version + 7 Traffic advisor patterns).
• Standard: 1060mm length with end caps only.
• Standard Plus: 1060mm length with end caps and 4 front led modules front and rear.
• Full Version: 1060mm length (Full House) with end caps and 12 led modules front and rear.
ECE R65 CLASS II FOR AMBER AND CLEAR
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars